- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Elastic triple wing: 21.3 inch to 27.6 inch
- Deflect uncomfortable air blows & even out room temperature – improve efficiency of you air conditioner for 2 degrees F (*1)
- Fit all types of air conditioners. Non-invasive.
- Control air blows with its adjustable wing
- The original air deflector invented in 1997 in Japan
The original air deflector from Japan is now introduced in US: Air Wing Slim. 2x sets. Width adjustable between 21.3 inch & 27.6 inch.
Air Wing Slim evens out room temperature by taking full control of your air conditioner against uncomfortable direct air blows. It fits all types of air conditioners & ready to be installed instantly with adhesive tapes & adapters. Non-invasive.
By controling air blows with Air Wing Slim, it improves efficiency of you air conditioner for 2 degrees F – you can set your air conditioner 2 degrees F higher in hot summer & 2 degrees F lower in cold winter. This can reduce your annual electricity bill by $940 (*1).
Air Wing line-up varies in width from 19.7 inch to 29.6 inch to optimize its effect with wide range of air conditioners.
– Air Wing Pro & Air Wing Slit: 19.7 inch
– Air Wing Slim: up to 27.6 inch
– Air Wing Flex: 29.6 inch
Air Wings were invented in 1997 by the air deflector originator, Daian Service. 1.7 million Air Wings have been sold in Japan since its launch (*2). The popularity among Japanese customers proves its high quality: light-weight yet durable with perfect plate thickness.
(*1) 2012 tested by Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Technology Research Institute: Evens out up to 2 degrees F around a room, saving 4% to 8% of power.
– An average electric power consumption per air conditioner per hour: 2.8kw
– electric power cost per kw: 20 cents
– 8 hours per day, 7x months per year
(*2) Source by Daian Service Inc.