- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 23.3 SEER Variable Speed DC Inverter GMCC TOSHIBA Compressor 208-230V; Heating and Cooling Ductless Mini Split System
- Package Includes: Indoor Unit w/wall bracket; Outdoor Unit R410A pre-charged; Wireless Remote control with LCD Display; 15ft communication wire; Insulated pre-flared copper tubing (13.2ft + 1.5-2ft behind the air handler), power cable (5ft), drain hose, wall cover and other misc., Installation and Operation Manuals
- Energy Star, AHRI Certified; Super Quiet Operation; Low Ambient Heating (-4°F) and Cooling (5°F); LED display, 24 Hour Timer, Quiet Mode; 7 Indoor Fan Speeds, Independent Dehumidifying; Corrugate High Efficient Filter Screen; 2 Way Draining Connection (Left or Right)
- Sleep mode, Self Diagnosis and Auto Protection; Compressor Intelligent Pre-Heating; Auto Restart, Auto Defrost, Auto Cleaing; IFEEL Mode, Louver Position Memory; Horizontal and Vertical Louver Auto Swing; Removable and Washable Panel
- Smart Function, Corrosion Resistant Cabinet; °C and °F Convertable; Chassis Electic Heater Function; Super Function; Factory Warranty 5 Years Parts, 7 Years Compressor
The Blue Series 2 are a high-efficiency, cost-effective DC inverter-driven ductless mini split air conditioner heat pump systems. Distinguished by its compact and quiet design, Blue 2 ductless mini split air conditioners and heat pumps sustain significant energy savings with its intelligent defrost, air conditioning and heating capabilities and a low voltage start-up feature. The advanced inverter technology and comfortable sleep mode function allow the Blue 2 to operate at a whisper-quiet volume and maintain steady temperature cycles for maximum comfort. Combined with multi fan speeds and intelligent pre-heating, the Blue 2 achieves 20.5-23.3 SEER. Never compromising the price of innovative efficiency, the Blue 2 guarantees to reduce significantly energy loss and your utility bill. Shipping. The equipment is shipped via freight ground service. For residential delivery to occur you must have an appointment. PLEASE BE SURE YOUR REACHABLE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER, as freight companies don’t deliver products to residential addresses without scheduled delivery time with consignee by the phone.